Thursday, January 20, 2011

Testimonials of Jacki's Coaching Style

Jacki has such a broad background of experience and religious practice to draw from, so she always comes with a different perspective that makes me think and pushes me a little further… -- K.P.

Jacki is an affirming and insightful coach. With gentleness and love, she asked me the hard questions that challenged me to a deeper understanding of my relationship with Christ and the Church… -- C.S.

I’ve been consistently challenged in my own thinking and felt I was being nudged toward things I had yet to consider… --S. R.

Jacki Belile is a source of hope and a person who assisted me to grow in my Christian faith as I was struggling very hard to integrate it with my sexuality… --- L.S.

Jacki has helped me to look at my life more holistically. She has a great way of holding space for me so I can be with myself. She gives me wonderful assignments that challenge me but that are doable each time we meet… --T.D.

She struggles to understand you on a level that is deeper than most. Her call to the ministry is evident in her desire to develop herself spiritually and the spiritual life of others… -- J.S.

Jacki's peaceful, centering presence and prayerful support have meant the world to me as I've moved through some life-changing events and decisions in the past year. Through Jacki's careful and intentional coaching presence, I have found a sense of hope and support for which I am so grateful… -- J.P.

As my life coach Jacki always showed concern for what I needed to make my life more joyful; she was encouraging and willing to share her intuition as it unfolded. Jacki wanted what I wanted for my life: peace… ---S.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment